Dry Ice Blasting for Refineries & Petrochemical Cleaning
Two Decades of Experience in Refinery & Petrochemical Plant Turnaround and Emergency Response Cleaning
Our petrochemical and refinery dry ice cleaning processes are designed to remove a large variety of adherents from equipment surfaces in a safe, effective and meticulous process that creates no collateral damage, debris or safety concerns.
Applications include the removal of adherents from vehicles, vessels, conveyors, booms, nets, tools, equipment, and more. Services may include establishing containment and control of air flow to limit or stop the release of pollutants into the air and surrounding environment while protecting remediation technicians, occupants, and the environment.
Our services come with added safety, cost and time-saving benefits that include significant cost savings through the reduction of secondary waste, reduced downtime, reduced clean-up time and enhanced productivity.
Dry ice blasting is an ideal process in complex settings where rotating equipment, running machinery, electrical equipment, other workers, and inside process vessels make the use of other blasting media a messy, costly and time-consuming proposition.
Our expertise is built around the work of an extraordinarily skilled team.
Our team members undergo thorough background screening, random drug and alcohol testing, numerous safety certifications, and extensive training that includes field certification under a proprietary dry ice blasting curriculum.
Our team members are also certified for specialized work and emergency response that includes expertise in working at heights, in confined spaces and in settings that require the use of respiratory equipment.
Our Turnaround Processes & Expertise
With hundreds of successful refinery and petrochemical plant projects completed on time and on budget, the Polar Clean team provides unmatched expertise in the management of turnaround cleaning.
We utilize solidly structured internal and external communication to maintain predictable execution from start to finish.
Our turnaround processes include daily updates, ongoing inspection and quality checkpoints, and detailed logistical controls to ensure that work is completed on schedule and to the highest standards.
It’s a process that has been validated over the course of more than two decades and hundreds of successful turnarounds.
The Polar Clean Difference for Refinery & Petrochemical Dry Ice Blasting
- Polar Clean maintains scrupulous safety practices and participates in tailored safety programs through a variety of elite safety networks:
- ISNetworld® Prequalification and Monitoring
- Avetta® Compliance Certified
- First, Verify® Vendor Prequalification
- ComplyWorks Risk Management
- DISA Drug, Alcohol and Safety Compliance Solutions
- Polar Clean has deep expertise in refinery and petrochemical cleaning in both emergency and turnaround applications.
- Polar Clean is qualified for nationwide emergency response
- Hundreds of successful refinery and petrochemical projects
- Tenured and highly-skilled technicians
- Mastery of process includes numerous proprietary solutions
- Fully-equipped service vehicles utilized onsite
- Experience and certifications for work at heights, in confined spaces and with the use of respiratory equipment
Reduced labor requirements
No secondary contaminants
Reduced cleaning time
Enhanced worker safety; reduced exposure to hazardous cleaning chemicals
Harmless to humans, animals, marine life & vegetation
No secondary waste stream
Reduced water and sanitation costs
Safe to use around electrical equipment
Proprietary custom tools for cleaning IDs and convection section
- Boiler Furnaces
- CCR Platformers
- Compressor Housings
- Aesthetic Cleaning
- Electric motors
- Electrical Equipment
- Furnace tubes
- Gas Cycle Compressors
- Generator Windings
- Glycol Reactors
- Heat Exchangers
- Loose Paint Removal
- Motor Windings
- Pipe Cleaning
- Polyethylene Reactors
- Production & Storage Vessels
- Rotating Equipment
- Rust Removal
- Styrene Reactors
- Sulfur Deposit Removal
- Switch Gears
- Tanks & Vessels
- Tube Cleaning
- Weld Seams