Dry Ice Cleaning for Food & Beverage Facilities
Food Quickly Remove Grease, Wax, Proteins, Crumbs, Glue & Other Build-Up
This prevents the equipment from operating at peak efficiency. Unfortunately, traditional manual cleaning methods are time-consuming, not fully effective and usually involve significant amounts of water and resulting waste. Polar Clean offers a superior cleaning process that can reduce cleaning time by up to 80%, and eliminate secondary waste, resulting in a significant reduction in overall cleaning costs.
Polar Clean understands the importance of a high level of quality control and cleaning. With dry ice blasting, we can handle all of your cleaning needs and reduce your downtime.
We specialize in offering dry ice blasting cleaning for the Food and Beverage industry. Dry ice blast cleaning optimizes the operation of food and beverage processing and packaging equipment. Dry ice blasting services help to increase your business’s production capacity and will assist in maintaining high standards for cleanliness. Polar Clean can assist in establishing a regular maintenance cleaning schedule tailored to your company’s equipment, to assist in getting positive results with your annual audits.
A Few Polar Clean Food & Beverage Clients
Food Training & Certifications Covered
- Allergen Product Cleanup or Removal
- Food Quality Risk Assessment
- HACCP Job Site Quality Inspection
- Raw Material and Allergen Risk Assessment
- Respirator Fitness Certified
- LOTO Training – OSHA
- Aerial Lifts Training – OSHA
- OSHA 10-Hour and 30-Hour Training
- Zone Analysis and Cleaning
- Food Safety Program
- Food Quality Program
- Food Defense Program
A Better Clean = Improved Quality = HIGHER PROFITS!
- Minimal machine disassembly or reassembly – most equipment can be cleaned in-place, no cool-down required
- Eliminate re-lubrication
- Food Grade dry ice approved by FDA
- Dry ice blasting has been effectively used in AIB inspected facilities
- Safe to use around electrical equipment
- No disposal issues
- No residue left on surface
- Increase productivity
- Environmentally responsible
- Reduce cleaning time and production line disruptions
- No secondary waste
- Eliminate wear and tear
- Enhanced worker safety; reduced exposure to hazardous cleaning chemicals
- Reduce labor requirements
- Harmless to humans, animals and marine life
- Chemical-free process
- Reduced water and sanitation costs
- Kills bacteria, molds, fungi and other micro organisms upon contact and hinders future growth
- Slicers and Dividers
- Pack-out Tables
- Food Molds
- Hoppers and Bins
- Surface Preparation
- Electrical Components and Motors
- Labelers and gluers
- Decontamination and Sanitization
- Radial Feeders
- Proof Box Grids
- Ventilation Systems
- Walls, ceilings, and floors
SQF Certification Status
Being certified to Safe Quality Food (SQF) guidelines for five years in a row has allowed us to be assured of cleaner, faster, safer processes and the highest standards for food processing as well as other industries.
Polar Clean is uniquely qualified being the first company in the world to have achieved an SQF Level 3 (Category 30) Certification, and achieved the highest rating of “Excellent” five years in a row.
While not currently certified, Polar Clean maintains procedures, training, and equipment to the SQF standards. Our staff still has SQF Practitioners and HAACP Certified Personnel.
SQF is a growing, international, third party audit and certification body.